Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Blog - Introduction

Well this is my first attempt at blogging on this site. I am brand spanking new at this blogging stuff so please bear with me as I learn, make mistakes and re-learn things as I go along. Well here is the inside scoop on me. I have been married to my husband Ernie for 5 years. We have been together for 14 years. We have two beautiful girls Nicole and Lindsey ages 6 and 11. My main purpose for starting this blog is to talk about my interest in scrapbooking and to just share a little bit about me. I hope to download pictures on some of my work. I've been scrapping off and on for the past 4 years. Between being a full-time working mother and wife and attending all my kids school activities, I try to sneak in a few minutes of scrap time here and there. Sometimes I even have to wait for everyone to go to sleep in order to get some work done. Friday and Saturday nights are the best for me because I don't have to worry so much about getting up early to go to work the next day. I am currently working on Nicole's scrapbook. Its almost done. Next I'll be taking apart Lindsey's old photo album and re-doing it completely. Can't wait to get started. I'll post some pictures later to show what I've done so far. I'm still learning and picking up new stuff here and there so please be patient.









No comments: