Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ramblings

I don't know what's with me lately but I can't seem to get my energy level up. I haven't been sleeping all that well lately and it shows. Work is so incredibly busy and stressful. The other day I asked Ernie to check the lottery numbers. Maybe by some miracle of God we're millionaires and don't even know it (lol). Unfortunately that wasn't the case. If it were, right now I'd be on some island in Hawaii sipping a virgin pina colada, feeling the sand between my toes and not have a care in the world (except for my kids of course). But you get the picture? I'm just dreaming of course. It's okay to dream isn't it? I love the life I have. I can't imagine it any other way. Except for the job part of it and other stresses I could certainly do without. Other than that I'm good.

Friday is Nikki's 7th birthday. So after work today we went to the dollar store and bought some treats to put goodie bags together for her classmates on Friday. I'll either bake or buy some cookies or cupcakes and take them to her school and take pictues as the kids sing her happy birthday. Then in a couple weeks we'll take her to Knott's Berry Farm. The kids can't seem to get enough of that place. I find the older I get the less inclined I am to get on the really scary rides. I remember once I went on the dive devil free fall ride at Six Flags years ago when Lindsey was about a year and half old. What was I thinking? I wouldn't dare go on it now. Anyways Knott's should be fun and the kids are looking forward to it. We're going on November 8th . It will be a late celebration of Nikki's birthday if anyone wants to join us.

No comments: