Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oakland Trip


A few weeks ago we drove to Oakland to attend the Annual Piano Teachers State Convention. In March Lindsey participated in the Certificate of Merit where music students get evaluated on their skills. She did very well and was selected to play at this convention. It was her first time and although she was nervous she played very well and was relieved when it was all over. Here is a video of Lindsey playing "Dream Catcher" followed by other pictures we took during our 3-day stay.  Enjoy!!!





I love flowers of all colors but I think pink and purple flowers are absolutely heavenly.



Brother in-law Kelvin..


This flower's name is Nicole


Check out these pretties

My other flower Lindsey


 

The girls with their papi Luis







 










We stopped by this little market on the way home from Oakland. Casa De Frutas (house of fruits). They had the freshest fruits and displayed them in the most creative way. I love this old red truck.



Now I like spicy sauce but you have go to be kidding me...

Need to get one of these for when the kids misbehave...

No comments: