Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thinking of you

The color green has always been my favorite color but recently I've warmed up to purple and lavender. Recently we cleaned out a storage space at work and I came across a 100 yard roll of lavender satin ribbon that nobody wanted and was about to be thrown out. Yep, you guessed it, I snatched it up...teehee..
Anywho, here is a card I just made using that ribbon. Also I've included a list of other supplies I used:

Ivory cardstock - Recollections
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Patterned paper used for butterflies - Designer paper / Berry Sweet by K&C Company
Rhinestones - Recollections
Plaid green / pink paper - scrap paper from my stash (sorry had it so long I can't remember where I got it)
Mauve cardstock - also from my scrap stash. I just ran this paper thru my Big Shot using the Sizzix dots embossing folder.
Ink - Rubber Stampede
Stamp - Hero Arts *Everyday Messages*


No comments: