Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Today was the first day that I didn't have to wake up early or rush to be somewhere on time. Its nice for a change to just sleep in and not have to worry about the clocking chasing me. We didn't do much today. The weather has been so peculiar lately. We can't really plan a nice day at the park with these dark clouds and cool air. We just spent most of our day indoors. Then later in the afternoon I remembered that Joann's was having a Memorial Day sale (40% off). I couldn't pass on that. So Lindsey and I went and did some shopping. I only wanted a few things but ended up spending over $100. I was so dissappointed in myself but then realized that I was saving $$ in the long run because most of the stuff I got was for card making and I always buying cards for either a birthday or shower for someone.


Before I forget, here are some pictures of my family.

Click to play Family pics
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook




No comments: