Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Official

A few weeks ago a dear friend of mine introduced me to Arbonne skin care products. I must say that this stuff is really good for the skin. It's all vegan and natural with no artificial preservatives or harmful chemicals or dyes. Some of the health problems I've had in the past has caused me to be weary of what I eat and what I put on my body. I was sold on this stuff when I tried the 5-step anti-aging product line. It left my skin feeling renewed, fresh and smooth, not dry like other products I've tried. I've also ordered their mineral powder and I really like how it covers up my sun spots or freckles or whatever you call them. After reading up on this stuff and learning more about where their skin care line is formulated, I decided to sign up as a consultant. Today I finally got my PIN and confirmation # in the mail. I just ordered a bunch of samples and stuff so I can start sharing with family and friends. I have worked as a secretary for a local hospital for 18 years now and while I've made lasting friendships and learned so much over the years, life at work for the last 9 months has become very stressful for me. There are days I wish I could just walk away and never look back. I am no salesperson but I'm always up for trying something new.

No comments: