Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sisterly Love


Nikki helping the wounded


Putting Lindsey's sandals on for her


Big hugs!

Well it was that time again for Lindsey to get her shots. She had to have her Tdap and meningococcal vaccines. Her doctor offered the HPV vaccine but I don't think it's been out long enough for us to really see if it's safe or not. I've heard some disturbing things about it and I'm just not sold on it yet. I'm still very skeptical and just went with my gut feeling and decided to wait. Meanwhile I'll just keep the lines of communication open with my girls and have those mother-daughter chats as often as possible. After the shots Lindsey did get, Nikki was so attentive to her big sister. When we got home, she helped her take off her shirt and just waited on her hand and foot. She wasn't in any great pain of course, just some mild soreness at the injection sites. It was just so cute to watch how Nikki cared for her. Here are some shots of them after we got home. You could tell Lindsey loved the attention.

No comments: