Monday, August 18, 2008

New Business

I've been so busy lately with this new skin care business. I have lots to learn and lots to do but I'm enjoying it. At times it can be a bit stressful, but then what job isn't. The thing I love about it is that I can decide how many hours I want to put into it. I guess that is the beauty of having a home-based business, you're the boss and can set your own hours. But I do have to be disciplined and devote enough time to it if I want to work towards the goals I've set for myself. A friend at work said she heard about Arbonne and about how good their products are and asked to see the catalog. She ordered a few items and said she wanted to hear a presentation about it. My upline and I want to have one at my house next Saturday. I hope to get at least 5 people to come. So far I have two who are very interested. Another is a friend who did register and is now waiting to get her official consultant ID#. She plans on attending the presentation at my house next Saturday. I'm kinda nervous about it since I'm still in training myself and learning the ropes as I go along. Eventually I will train her so she can train other consultants whom she might sponsor.

No comments: