Friday, September 19, 2008

Untitled

I've learned that no matter how hard I try to plan things out life just happens and can really, I mean really throw you an unexpected curve ball. Stuff can happen and you think someone is playing a joke on you and you're sitting there waiting for the punch line. Only sometimes there is no punch line and reality is what it is. But the thing that I am always in awe of is God's never ending presence in my life. I've lost count of the many times He has shown me His perfect grace even when our family is facing the most challenging moments. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and that all things happen for a reason. Of course when things are happening to us or to our loved ones, we ask why? Why is this happening now? Haven't we dealt with enough already? But I really have no right to queston or judge Him. Instead I step back and look at the big picture and realize that God's hand is at work here and sometimes He lets things happen not to hurt us but to build a stronger faith in Him and to trust in Him alone.

No comments: