Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Recipe

I don't consider myself a good cook. In fact I try my hardest to prepare what everyone likes but it's hard when you have picky eaters. I try to cook healthy as often as possible. So I was happy when I found the following recipe for turkey meatballs online at http://www.recipezaar.com/. In Lindsey's words they were "excellent".

Turkey Meatballs

1 lb. lean ground turkey
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs

Directions: Mix all the ingredients and form into approximately 20-30 meatballs. Coat the pan with veggie oil (I use organic extra virgin olive oil). Cook the meatballs until they are nicely browned. I served it over organic spaghetti and topped it with organic spaghetti sauce.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: