Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ella continues to fight

Ella remains in the hospital battling a really bad pneumonia. I never knew that pneumonia could get this serious. She had a blood transfusion yesterday so I am hoping and praying that has helped some with her blood levels. I heard her xrays show there is some air below her lung. The hope is that it will resolve soon. She is still on antibiotics and her fever is still pretty high. Its difficult for her parents to see their baby like this but with all the prayers and support at least they know they are not walking this journey alone. I've learned that its so easy to have faith when things are going well, but the real test comes when you are walking through a storm. I continue to pray for God's healing hand to touch our precious Ella. I know that the Lord sees things that the doctors can't see and heals in His own timing, not ours. He is the Physician of all Physicians and he's on call 24/7. Please continue to lift Ella up in prayer. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on her progress.

No comments: